Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Healthy Tuesday Hop: Vitamins

Do you take vitamin supplements on a regular basis? I talked to my chiropractor recently about the vitamins I was taking. He informed me that as long as you are getting the vitamins you need in the foods you consume, there are only 2 vitamins he recommends taking. They are Omega-3 and a probiotic. I was surprised at this.

From what I read, Omega-3 deficiencies can lead to many illnesses, including diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease. Probiotics deficiencies can increase the risk of certain illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, and high cholesterol.

Why not check out the benefits of taking Omega-3 and probiotics for yourself and see if they are something you might consider taking?



2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. You just made my day a bit brighter!