Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Healthy Tuesday Hop: Veggies



What are your favorite ways to eat veggies?

I like them as a snack. Especially cucumbers and carrots.



Veggies are good cooked. My favorites are cooked green beans and corn on the cob (with butter and salt...).

I like tacos with a bunch of veggies, including cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, and peppers.



I like salads with carrot shavings and tomatoes.

Did you ever try carrots or celery dipped in peanut butter? Mmm... good.

What are your favorite ways to eat veggies?








P.S. Do NOT forget! I am participating in the cool group giveaway at A Night Owl. Be sure to enter! Plus stay tuned for another giveaway coming up this week!

10 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact, I just sliced up a cucumber last night, added some balsamic vinagrette to it and called that my salad, and ate it as an accompaniment to two slices of "cardboard pizza". That's what my family calls the pizzas you get in the grocery store that come shrink wrapped on top of circles of cardboard. Ha. I have lately been adding cucumbers to all sorts of things - like hamburgers, and ham sandwiches, and salads. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cucumbers have become one of my favorite veggies this year!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting - I'm going to link up to your party in a few minutes - I'm your newest follower from "flock together" blog hop. If you get a chance I would love a "follow-back": http://godsgrowinggarden.com/
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! Thanks for the invite and the blog follow. I'm now following you back. I also host a Monday party and I'd love for you to link up. Just click the "monday party" tab at my blog and you'll be right there! :)

    Julie
    www.thisgalcooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, I added your party button to my "link parties' tab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Those tacos look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. You just made my day a bit brighter!